Our prefabricated bathrooms are manufactured off-site and installed on-site directly. Each bathroom is separated into different modules, including the base, wall panels, and ceiling panels which are waterproof, decorative and easily maintained. On the construction site, all parts are assembled by the buckles which is all-dry and perfectly detaches the pipes and wires from the bathroom. This is much more efficient than the traditional way.
Additionally, we can offer an excellent, highly-efficient and competitive bathroom solution together with the matching accessories such as mirror cabinets, bathroom cabinets, toilet, shower screens, shower heads, taps,etc.
Guangdong Lesntec Prefabricated Building Technology Co., LTD was established in April, 2018. It is positioned as a professional service provider of prefabricated building, with its headquarters in Foshan, Guangdong, a world-famous manufacturing city.
The company takes prefabricated building materials manufacturing and engineering services as its core business, focusing on: R & D, manufacturing and installation of prefabricated building technology, integrated kitchen and bathroom and all steel construction climbing screen; real-time digital system solutions for construction quality measurement; industrial worker training, labor export, technical consultation, etc.
Lesntec’s business covers domestic market and some overseas countries and regions, such as Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia. Among all, T1 Constructions is Lesntec’s exclusive distributor in Australia.
Guangzhou KingHing Construction Technology Ltd. was established in 2013 and became a holding subsidiary of China Lesso Group Holdings Limited (referred to as China Lesso, stock code: 02128.HK). China Lesso is a large industrial group of building materials and home furnishing in China. Taking the platform strength of China Lesso, KingHing Construction Technology has developed into a domestic large-scale industrial building system service provider and professional builder.
KingHing focuses on the R&D, design, production, and supporting consulting services of the building industrialization system. It has production bases located in Guangdong, Jiangxi, Henan, Anhui, Sichuan, Hebei and Malaysia. The industrialized building product system includes aluminium formwork system and self-climbing system. KingHing’s business covers domestic market and some overseas countries and regions, such as Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia. Among all, T1 Constructions is KingHing’s exclusive distributor in Australia.
As a service provider of green industrialized building systems, in the field of aluminium formwork systems, KingHing Construction Technology has a professional technical team and a number of national patents, which can provide customers with systematic solutions for building industrialization.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.