The early works progress on Blacktown’s new residential development
The progress on GLP Development’s new residential project is well underway with over 30 percent of bulk excavation works completed.
T1 to deliver new residential development for Mt Druitt residents
T1 Constructions has been appointed to deliver the new 900 unit residential developments located at 4 Mount Street, Mount Druitt by GLP Developments.
WORKS COMMENCE AT 5 GEORGE STREET
Hoardings have been erected and piling rigs will be mobilised at 5-19 George Street in Blacktown, as construction commences on two new 24 storey tower project comprising 93479m2 of mixed use residential and commercial space.
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE AT 1 ZOE PLACE
T1 Constructions team has completed the installation of climbing screen at 1 Zoe Place in Mount Druitt. 1 Zoe Place is the first of the sites in Australia to be constructed by utilising green building materials aluminium formwork system and climbing screen at the same time.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.