Guangzhou KingHing Construction Technology Ltd. was established in 2013 and became a holding subsidiary of China Lesso Group Holdings Limited (referred to as China Lesso, stock code: 02128.HK). China Lesso is a large industrial group of building materials and home furnishing in China. Taking the platform strength of China Lesso, KingHing Construction Technology has developed into a domestic large-scale industrial building system service provider and professional builder.
KingHing focuses on the R&D, design, production, and supporting consulting services of the building industrialization system. It has production bases located in Guangdong, Jiangxi, Henan, Anhui, Sichuan, Hebei and Malaysia. The industrialized building product system includes aluminium formwork system and self-climbing system. KingHing’s business covers domestic market and some overseas countries and regions, such as Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia. Among all, T1 Constructions is KingHing’s exclusive distributor in Australia.
As a service provider of green industrialized building systems, in the field of aluminium formwork systems, KingHing Construction Technology has a professional technical team and a number of national patents, which can provide customers with systematic solutions for building industrialization.
UE Rod Tie System is a new generation aluminium formwork system of KingHing. Compared with the previous generation of U-type aluminium formwork system, the strength, rigidity, stability and service life of the new generation system have been greatly improved through the optimization of profile section and surface coating treatment. The aluminium formwork UE rod tie system is mainly composed of formwork system, supporting system, reinforcement system, Accessories System, etc. The characteristics of each system are as follows:download product pdf
It includes prop, adjustable diagonal bracing, beam support, prop head, etc., which play a supporting role during the construction of the concrete structure, ensuring the support stable of slab panel, beam soffit panel and suspended beam structure.
It includes wall panels, slab panels, beam soffit panels and beam panels, etc., which are connected with corners through flat panels to form a closed surface required for concrete structure construction, ensuring that the building structure is shaped when concrete is poured.
Reduce wood consumption and protect forest resources
The aluminium formwork can be recycled many times. Even if it is damaged, it can be remelted or reused, which greatly reduces the waste of wood.
Save sand and protect water and soil resources
Due to the high quality of concrete forming by using aluminium formwork, skin coating level can be achieved. In this way, a large amount of cement, sand, water can be saved, as well as the cost of mortar production, transportation and plastering labor.
Care for life and safety
Realise safe, civilized and low-carbon construction, reduce the site safety accidents.
Improve efficiency and reduce energy consumption
The use of aluminium formwork has high construction efficiency and reduces construction energy consumption.
Can be reused more than 300 times, saving cost
The biggest cost advantage of the aluminium formwork system is that it can be reused for many times. The repeated usage of aluminium formwork standard panel in domestic market is more than 300 times, and the damaged formwork also can be remelted or reused.
Skin coating level can be achieved, saving cost
At the same time, due to the high quality of concrete forming by using aluminium formwork, skin coating level can be achieved. In this way, a large amount of cement, sand, water can be saved, as well as the cost of mortar production, transportation and plastering labor. Moreover, its economic benefits become more and more outstanding with the increase of using times of aluminium formwork repeatedly.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.